ICT Officer II (Computer System Analysis and Development) (64 Position(s))
Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Key Responsibilities will include
- To assists in capturing user Customer Requirement Specifications.
- To performs systems analysis and design.
- To implement software systems (Write and document code).
- To performs systems testing (Software validation & verification) and document test results.
- To performs system configurations.
- To assists in conducting user acceptance test.
- To participates in design review and provide input for user documentation.
- To liaises with user support staff in supporting end users.
- To maintains and support various business process applications.
- To establish solutions for the identified Authority’s requirements covering design and development.
- To implement solution components progressively in accordance with detailed applications designs following enterprise architecture, documentation standards, quality assurance (QA) requirements and approval standards.
- To assist to procure solution components based on the acquisition plan in accordance with requirements and detailed applications designs, architecture principles and standards, and the Authority’s overall procurement and contract procedures, QA requirements, and approval standards.
- To develop related reporting and analysis functionality for operational and historical data in ICT systems to enable production of reports and analysis for effective decision making.
- To implement the escalated service development related problems (2nd and/or 3rd level) and their root causes to provide timely resolution to prevent recurring incidents.
- To provide descriptions and relationships between service development related key resources and capabilities required to deliver ICT-enabled services.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
The deadline for submitting the application is 09-Jun-2023.