Purpose of the position:
To ensure effective and efficient implementation of all network/ system applications and hardware maintenance for smooth running of ICT operations
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Maintain ICT infrastructure in line with partnership guidelines within the office
Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of all information systems in accordance to WVT guidelines.
Provide timely customer focused support system and structure that delivers services, offers troubleshooting within offices.
Provide supportive monitoring visits to projects/programs in order to offer system and maintenance services that are within the standards at the WVT level.
Facilitate capacity building to project/program staff, informing of any changes on systems and other ICT related issues.
Undertake regular data backups with related data logs sheets and installation of information software in line with WV policies and guidelines.
To ensure that all data base (operations, sponsorship and finance) are functioning well and that the users have right access within the zone.
Facilitate the disposal of ICT materials in collaboration with cluster procurement team.
Ensure Implementation of IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and advise on any changes of the same.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum Qualification required: Qualification required: Qualification required: Advanced Diploma/ BSc in Computer Science, IT, ICT or related field.
- Experience: 1-2yrs
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced Computer skills
- Database/Network management.
- Demonstrated ability in supervision
- Good planning and organizational skill
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public
- Preferred: Working experience in community development
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 20% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 20%
- Total Jobs 153 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam