ActionAid is an international anti-poverty agency working in over 47 countries, taking sides with People living in poverty and exclusion to end poverty and injustice together.
Whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply
ActionAid started its operation in Tanzania in 1998. ActionAid Tanzania (AATZ) envisions seeing Tanzania without poverty, injustice and inequality in which every person enjoys sustainable development and a right to a life of dignity. Currently, AATZ is looking for a qualified, experienced and self-motivated person to fill in the following posts:
Position Title: Inspirator on Gender Responsive Public Service and Tax Justice for Mafia Local Rights Program
- Influencing government to review, amend and enforce legislatives, systems and institutions
- To ensure improved generation of domestic resources for gender responsive public services funding.
Required skills & core competences
- Community mobilization & organization skills.
- Budget and policy analysis skills in respect of gender responsive public services, Fundraising skills
- Leadership skills, Project management skills
- Movement building Tax justice experience especially in relation to fund public services
- First degree or Advanced Diploma from government recognized Institution.
Duty station: Mafia District
Note: All applicants must visit our website for full job description for each position whereby you will see the details of the skills, competencies and other qualifications required. Website: www.tanzania.actionaid.org
Type of contract: Fixed term contract – One year
To apply, submit your motivation letter and updated curriculum vitae. Please do not attach your certificates at this stage. Please, state your gross salary expectation per month in the motivation letter. Send your application through E-mail: [email protected];
14th March 2020 at 17.00hrs. Please clearly indicate “Application for ActionAid Tanzania the “position you are applying for” in your email subject.
Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Due to the anticipated huge volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us after the deadline, then consider yourself not successful
- Total Jobs 18 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam