- Operation & Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Instrumentation equipment’s.
- Responsible for trouble free operation of assigned area to achieve optimum reliability and availability of equipment’
- Implementation of safety measures and compliance of safety guidelines.
- Material management of assigned area for smooth plant operation
- Provides adequate maintenance support to reduce downtime
- Implements preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintains the maintenance records of equipment.
- Perform any other duties may assigned by Senior
- Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience preferably in Cement Industry
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Total Jobs 73 Jobs
- Location Mtwara