The University of Dar es Salaam invites applications from suitably qualified public servants who wish to transfer to the University of Dar es Salaam as follows:
(a) Position: Insurance Officer I (1 post):
(b) Qualifications and experience
Possession of Bachelor Degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Actuarial Science or relevant field from a recognized and reputable institution with working experience of four (4) years.
(c) Salary: As per Treasury Registrar’s Circular No.6 of 2015
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of certificates, transcripts and valid licenses
- Applicants must be Public Servants and channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants should indicate the positions they apply on top of the
- Applicants for positions at the Institute of Marine Sciences – Zanzibar and UDSM Mbeya College of Health and Allied Sciences should indicate so in the application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer cost as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address: Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM
DEADLINE 07 July, 2020