Become a Wealthsmith™
We’re in the business of planning for tomorrow. The never-ending pursuit of meticulously crafting our clients’ futures. We do this by truly appreciating the value of money and turning the materials we’re given into something more. It’s our trade and it is something we are passionate about. It’s what makes us Wealthsmiths™. If you would like to become a Wealthsmith™, Sanlam General Insurance Tanzania Limited seeks to recruit qualified and experienced professionals in the following vacancies:
Reporting to the Assistant Claims Manager, Internal Assessor play a key role in processing of insurance claims and control/ reduce cost of vehicle repairs and improve profit margin of the Shareholders.
The Internal Assessor will collaborate with Underwriting team to sustainably manage claims processing and settlement, to run smoothly in a manner that will maintain the clients portfolio.
- To assess accident of vehicles and authorize repairs.
- To re-inspect vehicles upon receiving notification from the garage.
- To authorize repairs within a day after scrutinizing external assessors report.
- To recommend investigations after receiving assessment report and claims documents.
- To attend and addressing customer’s complaints daily as they arise.
- To prepare monthly report for the preceding month within the first 10 working days into the new month, indicating savings from re-inspection and adjustment of external assessor’s reports.
- To calculate pre-accident/theft valuations after receiving claim file.
- To attend salvage auction and advise on any changes of reserved value right after the auction.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Degree / Diploma in Automotive engineering from reputable Higher Learning Institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience, 3 years in repair garage and 2 years in assessment / valuation firm
- Certificate of Proficiency in insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited, Amani Place, Ohio Street House, P.O. Box 21228, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania not later than Friday, 05 July 2019. Email: [email protected]