Milambo Co – operative Union Limited (Milambo CU Ltd) is vested with the duties of providing high quality services to all tobacco farmers within the two District Councils (Urambo and Kaliua), now is wishing to recruit highly motivated and dynamic staffs to fill in the following vacancies:-
INTERNAL AUDITOR AND INSPECTION MANAGER
Holder of Degree in Accountancy/Finance with at least three (3) in senior position work experience in a reputable organization and have obtained (CPA), Professional Certificate by NBAA or its equivalent qualifications.
Duties and responsibilities:
Ensuring that audit report are prepared on time and submitted to the Board.
Preparing annual work plans.
- Advising on Audit queries.
- Auditing Financial Accounts.
- Analyzing and Correcting Audit reports.
- Authorizing internal audit queries.
- Auditing revenue collection.
- Preparing quarterly audit reports
- Perform any other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Salary: Good and reasonable salary.
Terms of Services: A three years fixed contract renewable on Mutual Agreements.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
All applicants must submit in hand written application letters accompanies with the following:
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae with complete addresses and e-mails of at least two referees.
- Age limit 25 years and above
- Application should reach the office not later than 25th February, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned. Electronically applications will not be considered.
The General Manager,
Milambo Co – Operative Union Limited,
P.O.BOX 186, URAMBO – TABORA.
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Location Tabora