An upcoming Insurance Company is looking to fill the open positions for Internal Auditor and Actuarial Analyst. Applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
Position: Internal Auditor
Key Work Areas:
- Provide leadership in the development of controls, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Developing of an annual & periodic audit plan
- Continuous review and evaluation of systems of internal control using the COSO framework.
- Verification of all transaction.
- Review of the budget, monitoring and control process.
- Risk Management & Regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance of Anti-Money Laundering guidelines and various statutes like the Insurance Act, Income tax, VAT and other statutory levies.
- This position is open to Tanzanian Nationals only.
- Completed CPA or ACCA.
- Must have minimum five years’ experience in internal audit. Internal audit experience in an insurance company would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external counterparts.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Successful and proven track record.
Remuneration: Salary offered will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates who fulfill the above criteria may send their CV, copies of academic & professional certificates and References to [email protected] on or before 20th January 2020.
Please mention the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted