The National Environment Management Council (NEMC) is a body corporate re-established in 2004 by the Environmental Management Act Cap.191 (EMA Cap. 191) as a national environmental regulatory and enforcement institution responsible for overseeing management and protection of environment in Tanzania. The object and purpose for which the Council was established is stipulated in Section 17(1) of EMA Cap.191 and inter alia includes: to undertake enforcement, compliance, review and monitoring of environmental impact assessment, facilitation of public participation in environmental decision making, exercise general supervision and coordinate overall matters that are environmental related.
National Environment Management Council invites applications from qualified Public Servants who are interested to be transferred to the National Environmental Management Council as follows:
Position Title: Internal Auditor II 1 Post
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions plus either of CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA.
- Applicant Must be a Public Servant
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English.
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants should attach up to date detailed CV
- Applicants should attach certified copies of academic certificates and Transcripts
- Applicants for the posts of drivers should attach valid license
- Certificate from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU
- Applicant should indicate their willingness to cover the transfer costs
- Applicants should be ready to work at any of the NEMC offices situated at Dar es Salaam, Mbeya, Arusha, Mwanza, Kigoma, Dodoma and Mtwara.
- Attractive salary in accordance with the Parastatal General Salary Scales (PGSS) and Parastatal Operation Salary Scale (POSS)
- Only successful candidate will be contacted for further procedures.
All applications should be addressed to:
National Environmental Management Council,
35 Regent Street,
Po. Box 63154
11404 Dar es Salaam
DEADLINE: 27 May, 2020
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!