Internal & External Vacancies Advertisement
ActionAid Tanzania is an anti-poverty agency working to end poverty and injustice.
Qualified women candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
ActionAid Tanzania (AATZ) envisions seeing Tanzania without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys his/her right to a life of dignity. Currently, the organization is looking for a qualified, experienced, and self-motivated person to fill in the following vacant post:
Job Title: Interns – Global Platform (2 positions)
Workstation: Head Office, Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Global Platform Coordinator
Duration: Five (5) months
The Global Platfonn Tanzania training team is only now growing, and to ensure the training team works successfully to achieve all its deliverables it will be supported by a vibrant intern with the following roles;
- Assist the training ream with co-facilitating trainings
- Support the training team with training development and delivery.
- Assist the training team with ensuring that all training spaces are on set
- Assist the training team and proctueinent team in ensuring that all items used in trainings are recorded in the Podio etc.
- At least two years’ experience in youth development field related works
- Experience in designing and delivering participatory trainings, youth activism, monitoring & evaluation, running events and coordinating complex activities
- A bachelor’s degree hi Political Science. Sociology or Business Administration.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: To access a full job description of the above positions, please, visit our website: https://tanzania.actionaid.org/jobs/2022/jobs
To apply, submit your updated curriculum vitae, a motivation letter and state your gross salary expectation per month and send to Head of Human Resources Organizational Development & Support Service, through E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date: 20th July 2022 at 17.00hrs.
Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for, in your email subject.
NB: Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Total Jobs 18 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam