INVITATION FOR TENDER
Tender No, PA/101/2023-2024/GSF/G/01
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE’S
- The Good Samaritan Foundation (GSF) has set aside funds for the operation of the Good Samaritan Foundation during the financial year 2023/2024. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply and Installation of laboratory equipment and furniture’s.
- The Good Samaritan Foundation (GSF) now invites eligible suppliers for supply and installation of laboratory equipment and furniture’s
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive tendering method specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to respective of Tenderer as defined in the Regulations.
- Tenderer may obtain further information from and inspect the site, Tendering Documents at the office of the Tender Board Secretary, Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre, P. 0. Box 3010, Moshi, Tanzania, from 0800 to 1530 hours local time on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
- This tender must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the tendering document.
- Tender in one original and copy must be submitted with all necessary required attachments / supporting documents to the address, Executive Secretary ,Good Samaritan Foundation, P. 0. Box 545, Moshi, Tanzania, at or before 21st February 2024 at 14:00 local time. And the Tender will be opened there after.
- The tender must be properly filled in and submitted to the address Executive Secretary Good Samaritan Foundation Of P.0 Box 545 Moshi room number 21 (PMU) at or before 1400Hrs on 14th February , 2024. Tender will be opened promptly thereafter.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened at the Tender opening date shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Quotation document from the office of the secretary of tender board, KCMC Main Building – Underground floor room No. 021. A complete set of tendering documents) in English may be obtained at non-refundable fee of TZS. 100,000/= (Tanzania Shillings One hundred thousand only)
Good Samaritan Foundation (GSF)
P.O. Box545, Moshi
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.