Invitation for Tender
Date: 4thOctober 2023.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania has set aside funds during the financial year 2023. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of goods/services to Good Neighbors Tanzania.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) invites sealed bids from eligible suppliers of goods or services who meet the requirements to provide goods or services as classified below:
|1||Design and Supply of printed materials.||LOT 1|
|2||Supply of office and school stationeries.||LOT 2|
|3||Supply of electronic equipment.||LOT 3|
|4||Electronic equipment service and maintenance||LOT 4|
|5||Supply of consumables.||LOT 5|
|6||Car rental service.||LOT 6|
|7||Vehicle service and maintenance.||LOT 7|
|8||Car wash services.||LOT 8|
- Suppliers showing interest in various LOTS are encouraged to submit their applications. The technical specifications for each item can be located in the “Special Specifications” section within this tender document. Suppliers located in Mwanza will be given preferential consideration.
- Bidders may request a clarification of the bidding document only up to Five (5) days before the Bid submission deadline at the office of Good Neighbors-Mwanza Area Office, Olympic building, located along at Ghana along Airport Road next to Rock City Mall on plot No 493 block “KV” Kirumba valley, Ilemela District from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Monday to Thursday or via email email@example.com.
- Sealed application documents should be sent to the provided address above or hand delivered at our office before 10:00 hrs on 26th October 2023. Proposals will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of tenderer who choose to attend at Good Neighbors Mwanza Area Office at on 26th October 2023, 10:30hrs.
- A complete set of tendering documents in ENGLISH will be shared electronically upon submission of request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days to deadline for tender submission from 08:00AM to 04:00PM, Monday to Friday, except on Public Holidays.