APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. Over the years, APHFTA has engaged the Private Health Sector and Public Health Facilities in the delivery of public health goods under the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) partnering to improve the quality of care in health sector and to achieve the objectives of Health Sector Strategic Plans, the National Strategy for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth (MKUKUTA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following positions at APHFTA headquarters and regional offices under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Project.:
Position Title: IT Manager (1 position)
Reports to: Finance and Administration Director
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: None
Location: APHFTA HQ-Dar es salaam
The IT manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in an organization. S/he will help to determine the IT needs of an organization and will be responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization’s information systems requirements. The IT manager will also manage telecommunications systems and other electronic support systems related to APHFTA operations. The IT manager will also monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure, help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes, analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs and troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Instructions to interested applicants
- Submit your updated detailed CV (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), with application letter for the position being applied for and copies of academic certificates
- List of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts
Deadline of Submission
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email protected]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!