Job Title: Technician (6 Posts)
Reports to: Foreman. Workshop Manager ummary
The main responsibility oF the Technician is to perform high quality maintenance nspecpons and maintenance related repairs on Scania products Satisfied customers. on time delivery and safety at work is achieved by following defined processes, standards and guidelines The Technician contributes to customer satisfaction. Scania profitability and safety on our roads.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
independently carry out maintenance and repairs on Scania Vehicles Diagnose, check and set the mechanical and eiectncal/etectronic systems Maintain a thorough and op to dale knowledge ot products and attend training courses
Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal stalls to carry out work allocated
Ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met through the provision ot quality workmanship.
- Ensure all |ob cards and service sheets are completed correctly.
Education and/or Experience
- Heavy vehicle technician or equivalent qualification
- Exprience repairing and maintaining heavy vehicles
- Scania Truck/Bus repair experiance will be an added advamege
Knowledge. Skills and Abilities
- Effecttve time management stalls and ability to meet strict dead tnes
- Ability to work on own initiative and undst pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part ol a team
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal and written communication skids
- Excellent customer service skills
- – General computer skiLLs
- Fluent in English is an added advantage
- – Honest. Hard worker Requited.
Letters of application curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, should be sent to [email protected]. so as to be received not later than 3rd April:
Scania Tanzania Ltd Plot 8 Vingunguti Industrial Area , Nyerere Road P O BOX 9324 Dar es Salaam