Junior Mechanical Engineer at Dangote November, 2022
- Ensure operation & maintenance for pertaining to the mechanical equipment like vertical roller mills and reclaimers.
- Lead the team of technicians for supervision of maintenance and timely completion of maintenance activity.
- To ensure that, quality standards are followed during maintenance work.
- Planning and implementing preventive & breakdown maintenance schedule of mechanical equipment’s for improving overall reliability and safety of machinery.
- Conduct failure investigation and take corrective action to reduce equipment down time and maximum availability for plant operation.
- Prepare and maintain check list.
- Prepare & maintain spare inventory for smooth operation of the plant.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant equipments are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed for repairs.
- To participate in upgradation and modification of existing system for smooth operation of the plant
- Perform any other related jobs as may assigned by Senior Engineer, Section Head or Head of Department
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- Maximum of 3 years of work experience in Mechanical Maintenance, preferably Cement plant experience.
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Supervisory skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
CLICK HERE TO APPLY