Motivation Charitable Trust Tanzania is an NGO registered in Tanzania working with services and partners in Tanzania to increase the quality of life of persons with disabilities. Our vision is a world where disabled people are fully included in all aspects of life Our mission is to make it happen,
KASI is an NGO registered in Tanzania. It is the first organization of its kind in Tanzania. KASI is officially registered under the Associations Act with the Registrar of societies, Ministry of Home Affairs, on 08/04/1993, as Society No. SO.7744. KASI works by the principles guiding Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO Policy) in Tanzania to fulfill Its objectives in the best interest of its members. KASI is the only organization that, represents the unique needs of people with spinal cord injuries (SCI) in Tanzania, as well as addressing wider disability issues
To affectively play its role within the Big Lottery Fund (BLF) funded project Rebuilding Lives. Growing Livelihoods, Motivation Tanzania and KASI Tanzania are recruiting support staff to help with the Implementation of the project.
KASI in collaboration with Motivation Tanzania is recruiting a Peer Training Coordinator as part of a strategic plan to build local capacity of the Peer Training network in the Kilimanjaro and Arusha areas. This role will involve extensive travel for home visits and visiting partners, where possible using public transport.
Planning and project activities
• Coordinate and assist Peer Trainers to carry out home and hospital visits;
• Assist with creating criteria for Peer Training beneficiaries to attend training;
• Assist With purchase of materials for beneficiaries who attend training;
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Input into the development of suitable monitoring and evaluation tools for the project;
• Write and submit monthly narrative reports to the Project Manager,
• Record beneficiary data and submit to the Project Manager on a monthly basis;
• Support dissemination of learning from M&E and impact.
• Provide quarterly budgets for payment transfers;
• Manage expenditure in accordance with the budget and internal controls (with finance team)
Education, qualification and experience
• A degree or equivalent
• Experience working in the international development sector’
• Experience working with people with disabilities;
• Attended Motivation Peer Training (or similar training) and is familiar with the Peer Training package.
Both posts will be required to:
• Adhere to Motivation’s ‘Vulnerable Adults Policy
• Adhere to Motivation’s ‘Equal Opportunities Policy
• Adhere to the Terms and Conditions set out by the Big Lottery Fund.
• Work within the general ethos and style of Motivation Charitable Trust and KASI, and develop operating methods which conform to its policies of Increasing the quality of life of people with mobility disabilities.
Apply via email to: [email protected]. Please Quote the position title on the email subject while sending your application, attach your CV and cover letter, to be received not later than 14th November,2017