Reporting to: Clinic In charge
- Form IV
- Certificate in Medical Lab
- At least 3 years working experience clinical laboratory practitioner
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- General knowledge in SRH services, empathetic personality, self-confidence, confidentiality,
- tolerance of non-scheduled work hours, Registered and Licensed to perform general medical duties,
- Computer knowledge.
- Fluent in Oral and written English and Swahili
- To perform laboratory tests adhering to the establishes SOP’S
- To advise on laboratory services issues in order to ensure that they meet the needed quality health standards
- To prepare the work plan and laboratory budget in order to attain efficiency in delivering laboratory services
- To conduct and order laboratory equipment/ reagents in order to facilitate smooth running of the laboratory
- To collect and test specimen samples for various diseases as required and provides test results for patient diagnosis
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Contributing to a safe and secure environment for patients, and co-workers by following established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Attending/perform any other related duties as may be assigned by superiors from time to time
The application should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone
Applications received later than 21 st December 2019 will not be considered.