The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for the Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard, The Rigional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – term contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: LAND SURVEYOR (1 POST)
- Must have a holder of Bachelor degree in land surveying or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution/ colleges;
- He/she must be a Registered Land surveyor
- Must be a computer literate.
- At least five(5) years cumulative experience of conducting surveying works;
- Served as a Topographical/Land surveyor in at least two (2) road construction projects of the similar magnitude and complexity in the last five years;
- He/she must have a working experience of which at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
Age Limit 30 years and above.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 25th February 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates names of three referees including former employer if any, applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address.
Deadline for submission is 25th February 2020 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]