- Assist the Senior Manager, Retail Business in drafting contracts for Retail clients.
- Prepare relevant legal opinions and lending related documentation as required.
- Prepare and coordinate information and lending documents to be sent to branches and relevant departments.
- Ensure the registration of documents with the relevant government departments.
- Discharge of security documents.
- Train branch officials on different lending procedures, documentation and registration procedures.
- Support all NMB branches in all legal Retail lending issues (more than 220 branches).
- Must have sufficient knowledge of all laws and regulations in Tanzania.
- Adequate knowledge in standard computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A quick learner who can work under minimum supervision.
- Must display flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in law or its equivalent.
- Must be a registered Advocate.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a legal environment.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 November 2022.