JOB ADVERTISEMENT FOR VARIOUS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR REFERENCE NO. MST-TZ-20221216
The EACOP Project development involves the engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of a crude oil export pipeline crossing Uganda and Tanzania and an onshore Marine Terminal in Chongoleani, near Tanga Port in Tanzania.
Daqing Oilfield Construction Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter as DOCG), is the main CONTRACTOR for Storage Terminal of EACOP Project,(MST). DOCG invites experienced and reputable candidates to apply for various employment opportunities which will be at Tanga region in the Chongoleani ward.
All Tanzanians with the following qualifications and who are ready to work on the storage Terminal Project (MST) at Chongoleani should apply. Those employment positions include the following:
Post Title: Local Bidding Management Officer (1 Post)
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL JOBS
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field of study and Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Holder of form IV With Trade Test grade 11/ Level II, national vocational Award II (NVA 11) or NT A level A in mechanical technology (welding) from VETA or equivalent qualification from recognized institution. (For welders, Riveters & Plumbers)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant filed of applications.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met on time.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory and management experience.
- People oriented and results driven
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR ALL JOBS
- All applicants must be Tanzanians Citizens.
- No criminal record
- All applicants should attach a self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the referees.
- All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, details, copies of form four certificates and form six for those who reached that level. Other certificates based on training’s and experiences are acceptable depending on the position of applications.
- The following documents should be attached in the applications depending on the post one is applying for. Those include but not limited to the following
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates
- Form IV and VI exam certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates (Professional certificates from respective boards.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Interested individuals with the capacity and willingness to work with DOCG in the position mentioned above at the construction Marine storage terminal (MST) should send application email title:position-name-location to DOCG Human Resource Office through e-mail [email protected] on or before 17:00 hours East African Time (EAT), on A™ JANUARY, 2023. Subject of the email should be E0I for MST-TZ-20221216 DOCG.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Deadline for Applications shall be 1A days from day of advertisement.
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE
Application is completely free, do not pay to apply or to get a job
For inquiries (working hours): 0692117239, 0652178898 & 0764 467564
- Total Jobs 23 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam