- Identify and select potential clients and develop Scopes of Work for the program that are aligned with specific areas of intervention identified by PYXERA Global and/or our client(s);
- Capture and share success stories and lessons learned that strengthen PYXERA Global’s existing and planned programs with organizations, partners, and stakeholders through social media and other avenues as appropriate;
- Orient new program participants upon arrival in Tanzania;
- Serve as logistics coordinator and as an informational resource for corporate volunteers and troubleshoot problems they may face;
- Recruit and hire Project Assistants/Interpreters (If applicable) to support corporate consultants with translation, research and interviews;
- Participate in weekly preparation phone calls with corporate team(s) as needed;
- Coordinate Client/Project Assistant Pre-Departure Orientation, Welcome and Final Events for corporate employees and local client firms/organizations;
- Correspond with PYXERA Global headquarters program staff and other stakeholders to assure satisfaction on the part of the corporate volunteers and our partners;
- Monitor and advise on security arrangements for corporate volunteers when they are in Tanzania.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania;
- College degree in international relations, communications, corporate social responsibility, project management, organizational development, NGO management, or related field;
- Experience in project management and in leading diverse teams;
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience;
- Ability to multi-task and manage diverse tasks simultaneously;
- Flexible and able to work in a team as well as individually with limited supervision;
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to develop scopes of work/projects with limited supervision;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience in virtual and in-person presentation skills;
- Knowledge of health development programs in Tanzania a plus;
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and problem solving skills;
- Language proficiency in Swahili and English;
This is a part time consultant position with an estimate timeline of 5-6 months. Pay is based on past experience and salary history.
Send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to Mr. Rodrigo Soares at [email protected] by May 30th, 2018, Please include the position title (e.g. Management of Global Pro Bono Program in Tanzania) in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.