Heritage Camps and Lodges Ltd, a company registered under companies Act 2002 Private Company Limited by shares, invites application for the following positions:-
Position: Lodge/ Camps Professional Chiefs
Duty Station: In Tanzania National Parks
Qualification & Experience
- Well trained from a reputable Institution/ college in a Diploma/Certificate
- At least 3 years of experience as a cook
- Age between 20-50 Years
- Prepare food for guests while following guidelines laid out in quality control standards and state and local regulations.
- Fulfill guest orders in a timely manner while adhering to best practices and careful preparation of food items
- Keep your work area clean and free of unsanitary items and objects; properly dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles.
- Remain knowledgeable about the restaurant menu and make accommodations on individual orders as requested by guests.
- Work alongside other team members to ensure streamlined service and a commitment to work together to achieve camps /lodge goals.
- Ensure that food area stocked and organized; alert manager of any inventory deficiencies, and keep inventory records.
- Maintain utensils such as knives in safe and appropriate working condition as well as ensure that all utensils are clean before each use.
How to Apply:
Send your application to: [email protected]
Deadline: 25th October 2022