Logistics and Deliveries:
- Prioritization is key – see what is important and urgent and plan route accordingly for deliveries and procurement.
- Prior planning of route plan through careful communication with each productive department to determine order of delivery and delivery grouping accordingly.
- Communicate with client before delivery to know delivery location and time and adhere to packing lists, size breakdown.
- Plan any deliveries after office hours.
- Share delivery information with the client
- Ensure maintenance of company vehicles with regular service schedule (insurance, road licence)
- Ensure all necessary documentation provided upon delivery of goods or any good leaving the factory.
- Update delivery details of job on the application system.
- Return signed delivery notes for filing with their respective invoices and filing
- Communicate with 3rd party transporter if required for transporting goods
- Ensure that boxes leaving the factory are labelled and in order against packing list or size distribution.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of delivery dock
- Ensure the safe delivery of all samples and sensitive documents with sample approval sticker.
- Ensure vehicle route logs are being filled by driver and maintain driver discipline and work ethic.
- Organize deliveries by checking with other departments to have full picture of deliveries required for the day to plan morning and afternoon deliveries in advance.
- Arrange vehicles for site-work through coordination with the workshop and branding teams.
- Arrange manpower where necessary for loading and packing of goods given delivery time constraints
- At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in dealing with logistics
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supplies.
- Master Degree can be an added advantage
- A registered Procurement and Suppliers Professionals & Technicians Board (PSPTB) and Professional level could be an added advantage
- Must be willing to relocate/ travel at any point of time in his/ her course of work
- Great experience working in a large scale transport and logistics company
- Communication skills
- Selling skills
- Customer care
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal relations
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Windows, Excel and PowerPoint