TANZANIA FOOTBALL FEDERATION
MANAGER- PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT: (ONE POST)
The Tanzania Football Federation (TFF), established in 1945 is the football administrative and controlling body throughout the territory for Tanzania Mainland; and protects the interest of its members. TFF has the following vacancy for which suitably qualified Tanzanian are invited to apply.
Post Title: Manager- Procurement Management
Duty Station: TFF, Dar es Salaam.
Reporting to: General Secretary
Manager-Procurement Management will be responsible for ensuring efficiency and timely performance of procurement functions in the Federation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan and coordinate preparation and implementation of Annual Procurement and disposal plans.
- To coordinate preparation and review of periodic reports for Tenders.
- To ensure Procurement conformity with the TFF regulations and guidelines.
- To coordinate, review and evaluate procurement requirements and recommend appropriate alternative procedures.
- To plan, prepare and review tender bidding documents.
- To undertake review, quality-check and clear tender evaluation reports.
- To validate authenticity of payment certificates and invoices.
- To coordinate development and review of policies relevant to procurement function.
- To coordinate and prepare periodic unit performance reports.
- To supervise and guide subordinates.
- To undertake any other related duties as may be assigned by the superiors.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Possession of at least Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: Procurement and Supplies Management, Material Management, Business Administration majoring in Procurement and Logistics Management,
Logistics Management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Working experience of at least Five(5)years in related field.
- Must also be a holder of Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP) or its equivalent and is registered by PSPTB in the Category of Authorized Procurement and Supplies Professional.
- Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application.
Terms of Service
Contract of two years renewable subject to performance.
TFF which offers competitive remuneration. The remuneration is subjected to normal taxation and other statutory deduction.
How to apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter togetherwith certificates, transcripts, and names and address of three referees to the following Address:
Tanzania Football Federation,
P.0. Box 1574, 12101/2
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for submission will be on Wednesday 09/11/2022 at 10:00 a.m.
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam