Manager: Product Development
• Custodian of products/services’ business rules through the product life cycle.
• Managing the relationship between IT & Billing and the rest of the business on changes to business rules and processes – new and enhancements.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Requirement acquisition and Specifications
Ensuring that key business rules and processes are accurately captured in URS.
• Research and evaluation for solutions
Play the role of SPOC between Vodacom Tanzania and solution providers when it comes to technical discussions.
• SLA Governance & Change Management Coordination
Establish and manage a forum which will be reviewing performance of ITB suppliers based on the agreed framework.
This goes hand in hand with ensuring that recommendations and agreements are executed as directed by the forum
• Budget Administration
Facilitate compilation of ITB Group budgets and manage the submission to group once completed.
Managing and supporting SCM process for budget allocation, transfers and issuing PO
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Able to adapt to Agile
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computing or Telecommunication field.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in Computing/ or Telecommunication field
• ITIL Certification would be advantageous.
• Systems Analysis, Design, development and implementation & Business Communication
• Project Management knowledge would be advantageous