Reporting to the EHOD: Sales and Distribution this role will be responsible for the following key duties:
• Responsible for managing day to day operational requirements of all Vodacom shops (both flagship p & franchised).
• Drive efficiency of Vodacom shops channel through implementation of franchise Channel Development of retail strategy & execution.
• She/he will be responsible for overall performance management of all Vodacom shops and Service desks within the allocated regions, ensuring continuous and achievements of the set goals and objectives in accordance to the approved franchise strategy and Vodacom shop/Service desk operation guidelines, as well as in achieving the set goal and Objectives in accordance to the overall company strategies.
• Provide Daily guidance & operational supervision for all shop managers in flagship shops and franchisee zone supervisors.
• Operational Strategy and Planning
• Sales & Acquisition
• Integrated Team Support
• Financial Management
• Administration and Reporting
• Team Management
Qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Sales & Marketing/ Business Administration
• In-depth knowledge of communication industry trends, preferably commercially oriented.
• 2-3 years’ experience in leading retail and service operations in the mobile and/or in retail-intensive B2C industries, preferably with a significant service dimension.
• Computer literate-Microsoft office, including Advanced/Intermediate Excel.
- Total Jobs 194 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam