Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company (TMRC) is a Mortgage Liquidity Facility operating in Tanzania. As a specialized financial Institution that provides long-term funding to financial institutions for the purposes of mortgage lending, the TMRC is a private sector institution owned by Banks and Non-Bank Institutions. (www.tmrc.co.tz).
TMRC is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill in the following vacant position currently existing in the company:
Job Title : Marketing and Administration Officer
Reports to : Head of Human Resources and Corporate Communication (HHRCC)
Develop and implement communications strategy and provision of administrative and procurement services in line with TMRC vision and mission.
1. External Communications
- Work with HHRCC to develop media engagement startegy linked to business initiatives;
- Implement the approved TMRC media strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with relevant media houses and Primary Mortgage Lenders to foster the interest of TMRC;
- Work with HHRCC to draft press statements and identifies issues for statements and briefings;
- Monitor media reporting (main press and online) and ensure timely and appropriate response to all issues raised;
- Liaise with all departments to obtain relevant information to be posted on the TMRC website; and
- Work with the Information Technology Manager to ensure the TMRC Website is updated timely relevant information.
2. Internal Communications
- Assist in the distribution of social media information through agreed channels of communications;
- Assist to effective internal communication platforms across all job levels; and
- Create a platfom for corporate Knowledge Management (TMRC foot steps)
3. Corporate Communications
- Assist to prepare, coordinate and actively participates in the TMRC Communicator forums;
- Assist to handles communications with the public, such as press releases, introduction of new products, and handling crises as may be directed;
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders in the public and private sectors;
- Assist to develops and proposes corporate communication policies in line with the company’s strategic direction;
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information in all matters related corporate communications;
- Assist to develop Branding Policy;and
- Assist to develop Environmental and Social Responsibility Policy.
4. Provision of Administrative Services
- Ensure that all office assets are maintained properly, and all facilities conform to environmental, health and security standards;
- Assist to ensure all leave records and authorizations are properly kept;
- Assist to ensure all company documents are kept in safe custody;
- Assist to coordinate the development of annual procurement plans and all purchasing activities of the Company; and
- To provide support to preparation, coordination and implementation of Annual Procurement and disposal plans.
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
Relevant working experience:
- Not less than three (3) years’ work experience in relevant field.
Required skills and competencies:
- Strong Communications skills
- Relations Management skills
- Listening skills
- Coordination skills
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office Suite skills ( Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company Limited offers an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
Qualifying candidates are encouraged to apply online only enclosing the following:
- An application letter describing how you meet the requirements
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and e-mail address(s)
- Names and full address of three (3) referees
Applications should reach the address below by close of business on 29th February, 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.