KOREA TRADE AND INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA, COMMERCIAL SECTION P.0 BOX 3882, 4TH FLOOR – GOLDEN JUBILEE TOWERS, OHIO STREET
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA.
Position: MARKETING OFFICER
Location: Dar es Salaam
Time: Full Time
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing or Sales fields
- Exceptional English Communication skills, able to make strong oral presentations, and produce high quality written reports, concept notes & proposals
- Exceptional knowledge on Microsoft Office Applications
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under Key Performance Index
- Ability to Search and Network with range of Development Partners, Government and Private Companies
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadline under pressure
- Fully understanding of International Trade Concept
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Searching for marketing opportunities for Korean Companies in Tanzania and deliver results in timely manner
- Facilitating Projects and advising Korean companies to execute them by providing a close assistance and follow-up towards success cases
- Organizing and arranging Korean Business Events
- Handles other work assigned
How to Apply
Email Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by 31st December 2018. All Applications must include POSITION TITLE in the subject line of the email.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.