The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for the Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard, The Rigional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – term contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
- Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in civil or material engineering from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Must be Registered with ERB as Professional Engineering and experience
- A postgraduate qualification in pavement or materials engeening and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA Condition of contract will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card
- At least five years of General experience in Pavement/Materials related to road design and construction;
- Served in a similar Capacity on at least Two (2) projects of road construction similar magnitude in the last (five) Years.
- He/she must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries;
- Shall Head the site staff and shall be responsible for all technical and administrative aspect on site
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure beyond working hours with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
Age Limit 35 years and above.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 25th February 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates names of three referees including former employer if any, applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address.
Deadline for submission is 25th February 2020 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]