WASCO ISOAFTz isa Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .The Company is expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contractor for East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
POSITION: MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER- STEEL STRUCTURE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
PLACE OF WORK: SOJO VILLAGE, IGUSULE WARD, NZEGA TABORA
- Assembly mechanical equipment and components according to the company requirements
- Read, comprehend, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions and follow established procedures to accurately assemble products
- Cable preparation: including stripping, tinning and labeling
- Mechanical type assembly using hand tools and power tools
- Working with various sized materials from heavy parts to small intricate parts
- Perform quality testing/inspecting to ensure the product meets specifications and quality standards
- Identify product defects and report on issues to appropriate personnel
- Rework and/or repair assembled products according to engineering specification changes
- Coordinate the streel structure components production contracts execution, in particular: quality control, schedule follow-up, deliverables acceptance processes.
- Cutting and welding steel plates and profiles and the assembly of mechanical structures. The dimensional acceptance will involve the application of conventional metrology techniques.
Qualification, Skill and Experience
- Vocational or Diploma, Degree in Mechanical Engineering is added advantage
- Two years’ experience in Assembly of mechanical structures and equipment
- Team management
- Knowledge and application of manufacturing methods and work preparation
- Skill to read and understand mechanical equipment and mechanical installation equipment drawing
- Skill on the use of different kind of tools like screwdrivers, hammers, grinder, welding machine, combinate wrench
- Be able to work at height
- Knowledge in leveling and aligned equipment
- Good experience in welding job, different kind of steel structure and devices and in different position
- Knowledge to follow the HSE rules and use PPE to comply with and enforce occupational health and safety standards.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Apply to: [email protected]
Deadline: 11th November 2022
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful