INTRODUCTION: Defining, coordinating and monitoring the medical activities under his/her responsibility according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the delivery of quality medical care for patients and their communities as well as to improve the health condition of the target population.
Direct Report: International Staf Medical Activity Manager and/or Medical Team Leader
Position: Medical Activity Manager
Location: Nduta Camp
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine from an institution recognized by the relevant government body in TZ.
MUST BE REGISTERED UNDER MEDICAL COUNCIL OF TANGANIYKA
- Essential 2 years working experience related to the diploma/degree
- Work in MSF actually
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows
Langue: English, French and local language is a plus.
- Strategic Vision L2
- Leadership L2
- People Management and Development L3
- Service Orientation L3
- Teamwork and Cooperation L4
• Coordinating, assessing and supervising the proper functioning of the medical activities (HIV, TB STIs, SGBV, etc.), according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures and through the correct compilation and analysis of medical data regarding patients’ health conditions.
• Participating in the definition of annual planning for the project and in the follow up of the programs / project. Supervising and ensuring that medical activities objectives under his/her responsibility are achieved, reporting to the technical referent any problem arising in the service
• Checking all administrative procedures related to patients’ follow-up (individual card filling, registers, paper exit, discharge, transfers …) are carried out correctly and according to MSF procedures.
• Ensuring an efficient pharmacy management and monitoring the rational use of them and monitoring the drugs consumption.
• Coordinating and monitoring the daily working plan of the team under his/her responsibility (absent personnel, vacations, tracking leaves …). Participating in shifts and replaces a doctor, if necessary
• Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to improve staff capabilities and to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
• Participating in the monthly reports according to guidelines (i.e. SitReps, medical statistical reports, etc.).
All interested persons will be required to submit a CV, a motivation letter, copies of relevant professional certificates and a telephone number by 16th of July 2020 at 2.00 pm. Please quote the job title on the email subject (i.e. MEDICAL ACTIVITY MANAGER- Nduta Camp) and end to email address: [email protected]
The applications can also be dropped at MSF offices situated at Hamza Aziz Street, Kahama Court, Masaki, Dar es Salaam OR in Nduta Camp, Kibondo District.