ELCT Northern Diocese has a vacancy for a young Tanzanian to fill the position of Medical Officer in charge to our P)ital. The Medical Officer in Charge shall be a Medical Doctor (MD) with specialist qualification n the field of Medicine and not less than 3 years in management position in hospital. The office requires that she /he be creative, physiologically stable, diplomatic, courageous and tolerant person of high integrity. She / he must be a mature person of at least 40 years of age with a pleasant personality. able to create team spirit among staff.
5UMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
3) Will be responsible to provide leadership for the hospital.
- o) Will ensure that Christian principles, upon which ELCT is standing are observed at hospital without discriminating against any faith or creed.
🙂 Will exercise discipline while at the same time giving management staff and other responsible staff sufficient authority and autonomy to be effective in their own duties appropriately, d) Will maintain good relationship with the Government, partners already related to ELCT and Hospital and to develop new contacts.
- s) Will be responsible for the planning and implementation of new development, advising the Hospital Board on professional aspects.
- Will be responsible for soliciting, administrating and coordinating assistance (capital, operating funds and personnel) for Hospital.
- Will perform any other duties that might be directed, from time to time, by the Hospital Board and from ELCT ND Officers.
3) Attractive salary with fringe benefit APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application attached with copies of relevant certificate and CVs
Applicants should give the names of three reputable referees with their address, telephone contact/E-mail/Fax numbers
ALL APPLICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE
General Secretary ELCT Northern Diocese
P. O. BOX 195, MOSHI, TANZANIA
Email: [email protected]
Deadline 31″ May, 2018