The Igunga urban water supply and sanitation authority (IGUWASA) is a legally established entity for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Igunga town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania. The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and safe water to Igunga District residence.
In order to attain its vision and mission, IGUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts within the Authorities establishment.
METER LEADERS (3-POSTS)
Reports to; Commercial manager
Direct Entry qualifications
Holder of certificate of secondary education, trade test III, certificate in marketing or level I or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
Main duties and responsibilities.
- Inspect meter and connections for defects, damages and unauthorized connections.
- Read and record water consumption/volume used by residential and commercial consumers.
- Indicates irregularities on forms for necessary action by servicing department.
- Verifies readings to locate abnormal consumption and record reasons for fluctuations.
- Turns service off for non-payment of charges in vacant premises or on for new occupants.
- Collect bills in arrears.
- Returns route book to business office for billing purposes.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age
- Applicants must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates, degree/advanced diploma transcripts, Form IV and form VI national examination certificates, Birth certificates. Form IV and VI result slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/care (disability) are supposed to indicate
- All application letters must be handwritten.
- A Signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA),
Deadline 26 August, 2020, Time 00:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview date.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.