- To facilitate community sensitization, group identification, formation and verification in project
- To facilitate the training of Community Resource Person (CRPs) to promote the formation of Self- sustaining savings and credit groups.
- Choose staff members to handle micro-finance project activities, monitor, and supervise them constantly
- Conduct regular internal audits, review, and consolidate microfinance (VSLA/IMA) data
- Monitor the status of each project, including affected communities and their access to revolving fund and microloans
- Support the development and usage of micro-finance services in designated areas, identified by the project scope
- To continually disseminate the methodology within the VSLA/IMA groups as per the training guide and project document
- To prepare various field report including monthly reports, training, and quality
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, and other social sciences relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of VSLA/IMA methodologies added advantage
- Experience with digitalized VLSA product
- Experience of using Data collection tools i.e. KOBO tool and MIS
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in donor-funded project preferably European Union.
Remuneration: Remuneration will be attractive based on qualifications and experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV including names and contact information and Academic Certificates with email addresses and telephone numbers of three work-related referees. Note: application lattes and CV should not exceed five pages.
Applications should be submitted to the CODERT Chief Program Coordinator, through email: [email protected]
The closing date for the submission of applications is 17th March 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for Interview