ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa–international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socioeconomic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position: Microfinance Operations Manager (MOM)
- Coach, mentor and supervise core business persons and ensure that they are adequately trained and operate at a high standard of timeliness and technical competence.
- Oversee Branch functioning with respect to operations, business development, systems and processes.
- Responsible for procurement and other logistics.
- Organize, coordinate and control the activity of the company.
- Participation in the development of the operating budget.
- Provide reports on operations as requested by the CEO and the board of directors.
- Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the branches, team development, team morale and implementation of microfinance code of conduct at the various levels in operations.
- Consult Technical managers for necessary advice on operations, reports, monitoring and evaluation, training other related matters to ensure compliance with internal and external controls.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Graduate Degree in any Field.
- Master’s degree is an Added Advantage.
- 7+ years in banking or microfinance sector.
- Have to be ready to move everywhere in Tanzania.
- To be a force of proposition for the company.
- Familiarity with relevant insurance agencies, products, and policies.
- Well conversant with Ms Office Package, Excel
Mode of Application
Applicants, who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to [email protected] before 1700HRS on 14th February 2020.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.