- Plan, manage, co-ordinate, and direct mining operations and maintenance of machinery.
- Evaluate efficiency of mining sites to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used, and make changes to work schedule or equipment when necessary.
- Oversee the technical mining aspects of the operations including drilling, blasting, loading, hauling and provide expertise as required.
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs.
- Identify performance optimization opportunities to enhance bottom line financial benefits.
- Monitor mining operational performance against budget and ensure that production quotas and procedures are met.
- Liaise with the quality assurance laboratory to attain required quality.
- Report machine fault to the responsible maintenance person.
- Prepare mining production reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Senior
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Mining, or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated operating experience in mining operations and maintenance practices.
- In-depth knowledge of mining operations, production, maintenance, process control and health and safety management.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Total Jobs 80 Jobs
- Location Mtwara