Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA), is a non-profit organization with offices at Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal, mandated to operate in Tanzania mainland with registration No 00NG/R2/0000232. SEGA’s mission is to educate and equip bright Tanzanian girls with academic, leadership, and business skills to unleash their individual talents and reach their full potential, with a particular focus on vulnerable girls. SEGA programs include; 1) The SEGA Girls’ Secondary School, 2) Post Form Four Scholarship Program, and 3) Msichana wa Kisasa Community Outreach Program.
SEGA NGO VACANCIES:
MONITORING AND EVALUATION LEARNING COORDINATOR – 1 POST
The MEL Coordinator will be responsible for developing and improving SEGA’s M&E systems throughout the organization. The incumbent will be responsible for familiarizing themselves with all SEGA’s programs and developing an appropriate mechanism for evaluating each one as related to the core organization’s objectives. Furthermore, the incumbent will be responsible for working closely with program colleagues to ensure high quality and accuracy in data collection, data analysis, and interpretations, data storage, and providing evidence-based decision-making ability to improve the programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Planning and Monitoring, IT, Statistics, Development studies, Social Sciences, Business Administration, and similar studies; Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or a similar field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience with a good experience in M&E trends
- Excellent written and spoken English including experience writing internal and donor reports
- Strong command of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Experience in designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research /evaluations
- Ability to organize, conduct training and Presentation of M&E data.
- Experience in working with programs from Non-Governmental Organizations.
- A self-motivated person who can work effectively in diverse teams, and adhere to deadlines
- Attention to detail and Commitment to SEGA values including child rights and gender equality
NB: For all the positions, SEGA is looking for a person who is willing and ready to start immediately in January 2023. Females are highly encouraged to apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION;
Interested applicants may get detailed Job Description through the following website www.sega.or.tz Please send only a cover letter and CV to [email protected] by Wednesday 4th of January 2023.
- Total Jobs 20 Jobs
- Location Morogoro