Job Title: Monitoring and Recovery Officer
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Zone Offices
The Monitoring and Recovery Officer will be responsible for handling monitoring activities at the Cluster level including Monitoring Lease Quality performance and Equipment Management. The Lease Monitoring and Recovery Officer reporting to Operation Manager and will have the following tasks and responsibilities.
Main responsibilities of the Lease Monitoring and recovery officers at Zonal Level will be:
- Ensure the quality of portfolio is maintained as per agreed standard.
- Ensure that leases are collected on time with highly on time collections.
- Conduct spot/random checking on lease transactions to recognize and immediately correct deficiencies/ lapses. This shall be done from time to time to check compliance to the pre-and post-release conditions of any approved lease facility.
- Conduct special reviews as the need arises or upon instruction of senior management.
- Supervise repossession of equipment’s for defaulters
- Act as a link between the company and lawyers in handling of any legal dispute between customer and company
- Supervise resale of repossessed equipment’s and pushing suppliers to honor Buyback payments terms
- Monitoring use of third parties in monitoring and recovering, like the use of police, brokers etc.
- Follow up on tracking devices installed in mobile equipment’s and monitor the equipment movements on daily basis to detect any device destruction or nonupdating device for immediate follow up with the service provider
- Overseeing the storage of repossessed equipment’s in suppliers’ premises or finding the go-down for storing the equipment’s
- Assist in Revision of the Collection Procedures and Asset Tracking/ monitoring.
- Assist in Development and/or finalization of the PASS Leasing Work Plan on collection, monitoring and Recoveries.
- Assist in Develop the overall framework, for project Lease Asset Monitoring and Lease Portfolio Monitoring for example six-month Equipment Assessment reports, impact assessment, Equipment performance and Maintenance/ and Monthly weekly Lease Portfolio quality with relevant data collection systems.
- Review the quality of existing data, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- With collaborating partners, review their existing approaches and management information systems and agree on any required changes, support, and resources.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the social performance indicators.
- Maintain and providing report on tracking devices and insurance payments and on Equipment’s
- Maintain and administer the Lease Assets database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Produces Lease Assets progress reporting, Depreciation, Provisions, mid-term reviews and final evaluation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Agriculture, Accounting, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Agriculture Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Project Management Planning, or related field with at least 3 years’ experience in relevant position
- A business development specialist with good knowledge /Experience in Tanzanian agriculture and agribusiness development, in business planning, project analysis evaluation and monitoring.
- A good academic background, minimum bachelor’s degree in agricultural field, preferably in agricultural economics, crop production, business administration or any similar qualification backed up experience in business analysis.
- Knowledge in agricultural financing and experience in facilitation of lending to smallholders.
- Adequate experience in agricultural supply chain interventions for enhancement of small/medium scale agricultural development.
- Minimum of three years working Experience in similar organization or similar functions.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
PASS Leasing Company is an equal opportunity employer, and the positions are open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. on or before 9th January 2023. Also note that, as per PASS Leasing commitment to Inclusive Green Growth (IGG) strategy to avoid printing of papers, we will only accept electronic applications and not physical applications. Only shortlisted will be contacted