APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. Over the years, APHFTA has engaged the Private Health Sector and Public Health Facilities in the delivery of public health goods under the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) partnering to improve the quality of care in health sector and to achieve the objectives of Health Sector Strategic Plans, the National Strategy for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth (MKUKUTA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following positions at APHFTA headquarters and regional offices under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Project.:
Position Title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager (1 position)
Reports to: Deputy Director MEL
Supervisory role: Regional Data Managers (5)
Location: APHFTA HQ-Dar es salaam
To oversee and manage the SAFE VMMC Project planning, monitoring, evaluation, and knowledge management. She/he will further be vested with roles of managing compliance throughout the project implementation as per of the project MEAL framework, quality assurance strategies, capacity building of internal team and partners, as well as to ensure all projects aspects comply with USAID and APHFTA M&E guidelines.
- First degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Health or its equivalent, possession of Professional training in M&E with at least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Must have hands on experience in statistical analysis packages – STATA; SPSS, Epi info etc with excellent quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Should have experience in data management preferably in the Health Systems or Disease specific related programs.
- Familiarity with Government of Tanzania M&E frameworks and systems within the health sector, Donor’s M&E frameworks such as the USAID, will be an added value.
Instructions to interested applicants
- Submit your updated detailed CV (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), with application letter for the position being applied for and copies of academic certificates
- List of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts
Deadline of Submission
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email protected]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!