Unitrans Tanzania Limited has the following exciting opportunity at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is subcontracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified, dynamic, and experienced person for the following post.
Motor Grader Operators (3 posts)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of main and feeder roads (Grading, Building & Skimming).
- Inspect the equipment for safe operation and or avoid unnecessary damage
- Immediately report to his supervisor on damage, destruction found during inspecting of machine before starting the shift
- Cleaning the equipment after operation
- other related duties within the framework which may be assigned by the immediate manager
- Must be / have completed secondary school education (form IV and above)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in motor grader related operation
- Posses a valid driving license (class E, F and G)
- Average communication skills (English)
- Certificate from VETA or any other institution.
- Certificate of service from previous employees)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply and send email with Subject of the position they are applying. Please attach application letter, CV, copy of valid license, and copy of certificates to [email protected] not later than Monday, 10th May 2021 or send through post mail
Human Resources Manager
Unitrans Tanzania Limited
C/0 P.O.BOX 50
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Location Morogoro