Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic
Plan (2017-2021). In line with this expansion, the company is also making some reforms in its
structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:-
POSITION: MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANIC (1 POST)
- Must have at least a Form IV Certificate with Level III of Automobile/ Automotive Mechanics from a recognized institution.
- Must have hands on relevant working experience of not less than three (3) years in a reputable organization
- Candidates with a Diploma in Automobile Engineering or relevant qualifications will be preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advice motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks).
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school),other relevant certificates/licenses, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council of Tanzania- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Within Fourteen (14) days from the date of issue of this announcement. Deadline will 12 February, 2020:
The application letters should be directed to the following address:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO AIR TANZANIA
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.