Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Prepare and submit to the Manager financial plans and budget before the end of financial year.
2. Keep books of accounts relating to revenue, grants and expenses accurately and timely according to accounts
standards established by NBAA
3. Recommends accounting policies and procedure to the board through Manager.
4. Make sure that all societies’ assets are maintained in accordance to the financial regulations of the land.
5. Timely prepare monthly, quarterly, annual financial report and statements of the society.
6. Control vote book of the society.
7. Facilitate the audit of books of accounts by external auditors within the required legal period.
8. Responds to all internal and external audit queries accordingly, accurately and timely.
9. Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification, experience and skills required:
University degree in Accountancy and Finance. B.Com (Accounting). BBA (Accounting)
Qualification from a recognized institution.
(CPA (T)/ACCA holder or its equivalent, 2years experience are added advantage)
(i) Computer literacy.
(ii) Ability to work under pressure.
Mode of application:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s, credentials, testimonials, two recent
Passport size photographs, phone number and two referees to the:
TAZARA SACCOS LTD
P.O. BOX 40929
DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing date and time
2nd May, 2018 at 15:00 hours.