TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Corporate Affairs Department at Hospital Section, Garage & Transport Department at Light Vehicle Section.
POST: NURSE ENROLLED L 1 (1 Post)
Reports to the Hospital Matron
Core Job Description: Responsible for nursing care of outpatients and Inpatients
- Provide quality service in a conscientious, diligent, and efficient manner, Obliged and expected to handle nursing and midwifery matters without undue delay, risk or unnecessary expense to the employer, client/patient,
- Be accountable for her/his actions or omissions through formal lines of authority and responsibility, respect and comply with rules and regulations in a manner that promote public confidence, the integrity of nursing and midwifery services and profession, desist from conduct capable of drawing an impression of being involved in corruption,
- Maintain personal hygiene, good nutrition, dress acceptably by Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council (TNMC.)
- Respect humankind and life, to obtain patient consent before providing care, to maintain professional competence, to be trustworthy and act as a part of the team and to protect confidential information as required by the Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council (TNMC) code of professional conduct for nurses and midwives in Tanzania.
- Provide high-quality nursing care using the appropriate nursing process, ensure all drugs and other treatments are given to the patient as prescribed and observe any adverse condition, ensure safe custody and administration of all drugs, with the special observation of DDA drugs.
- Ensure the safety and custody of the patient’s property, report any accident/incident, loss or theft to the Hospital Matron.
- Maintain health and safety at work by ensuring that infection prevention and control principles of being followed and maintain inventory records of the ward.
- Perform general Nursing care of patients and maternal care by monitoring pregnancy development, conducting and supervising deliveries and childcare services.
- Provide health education on family planning, nutrition and vaccination as well as Supervise Nurse Assistants/Nurse Auxiliary.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Should demonstrate ability to nursing care of outpatients and Inpatients, ability to work in a shift, good communication skills both in English and Kiswahili, Customer Service oriented and Computer literate.
Must hold a Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery, Certificate in Anaesthesia as well as a combination of relevant academic qualifications. Must hold a valid license from TNMC (Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council). 5 years working experience in Anaesthesia , Nursing and Midwifery will be an added advantage.
NOTE: Internal Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing deadline for all applications is 11th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2022.
- Total Jobs 34 Jobs
- Location Kilimanjaro