Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The Regional Manager TANROADS Singida on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant positions available for Weighbridge Shift In charges, Weighbridge Operators, Sociologist, Accounts Assistants, Driver and Office Assistant as follows;
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Scope of Position
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
- Holders of Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE);
- Must be fluent in Swahili and able to communicate in English;
- Age: Not above 35 years and
- Must be a Tanzania Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean offices, washrooms and office premises;
- To prepare and serve tea, coffee and refreshments;
- To move files and documents as directed;
- To undertake photocopying or binding of documents as directed;
- To dispatch letter or parcels;
- To observe good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- To report all matters to the shift in-charge; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
- The applicant must be a Tanzania Citizen.
- Age: Not above 45 years.
- Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e., postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
- Deadline for submission of application is 16th December, 2022.
- Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
- The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 16th December, 2022.
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P.O. Box 6,
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.