POST OFFICE ASSISTANT II – 4 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) HR & ADMINISTRATION
EMPLOYER Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-06-03 2020-06-18
JOB SUMMARY N/A
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To distribute documents to respective offices;
- To collect and forward mail to post office;
- To move files to and from registries;
- To open office doors in the morning and close the same in the evening;
- To carry out photocopying and binding of documents;
- To assist in organizing for pre-meeting arrangements when needed;
- To distribute mails internally to respective offices and staff;
- To duplicate documents, such as circulars and other publications;
- To circulate files and documents internally to respective staff;
- To prepare and serve tea and refreshments to staff and during meetings and
- To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of National Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili subjects.The candidate should have attended training course in office Assistance or Cleaning of Office management or equivalent conducted by VETA or any other recognized training institution.
REMUNERATION Attractive remuneration package in
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!