The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent, world class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff setting and quality of sendee regulation of the electricity, water, petroleum and natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanian are invited to apply.
CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIVISION
- Post Title: Office Attendant – 1 Post
- Duty Station: EWURA Eastern Zone Office
- Reports to: Stores cum Assistant Administrative Officer
Office Attendant will be responsible for assisting the day to day administrative and clerical work of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To move/run mails, other correspondences goods and supplies within the Authority.
- To move/run mails and other correspondences outside the Authority.
- To provide general administrative assistance.
- To provide cleaning to the Authority’s offices.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience.
- Form IV certificate with pass grade in English.
- Possession of a certificate in office management will be an added advantage.
- No prior work experience is required but Possession of work experience in related field will be an added advantage.
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
- A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team;
- Ability to self-manage, achieve results and meet deadlines; and
- Willingness to work beyond the call of duty.
Tenure and Remuneration
- A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
- EWURA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staff will be employed on permanent and pensionable terms.
Mode of Application
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates and transcripts (certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), Birth certificate, one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 22nd May 2020
Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate’s disadvantage. Application letter should be addressed to:
The Director General,
Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA)
4th Floor, LAPF House Makole Road,
P.0 Box 2857