Reporting to: Human Resources Manager/Area Manager
- Performing general office support duties
- Collects and distributes documents from the post office/one department/office to another
- Supervise and follow up the purchase of petty items for the office
- Arranges the office meeting room and organizes refreshments for the meetings
- Operate working tools such as photocopying machines
- Carry out shredding of discarded documents
- Ensure proper waste disposal Ensure cleanliness of office surroundings
- Ensure maintenance of office security/doors
- Monitor the maintenance of office Generator
- Maintain documentation room including sealing of vouchers
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the superiors.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Holder certificate of secondary/Primary education with additional training for office management.
- At least two years working experience in a reputable organisation
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Skills in customer care
- Good communication skills
The application should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone
Applications received later than 21 st December 2019 will not be considered.