The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a parastatal academic Institution offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate training programmes. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act No.1 of 1990 and is located at Njiro Hill, seven kilometers Southern-East of Arusha City. The Institute of Accountancy Arusha hereby invites applications for employment transfers for public servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to apply for the following vacancy of transfer positions at the Institute.
To become an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality, competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
Position Title: Office Management Secretary II 5 Posts
- Diploma in secretarial studies
- Arusha/Dar Es Salaam & Babati
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
- All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
- Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
- Birth certificate
- Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
- Applicants currently employed in the public service SHOULD ROUTE their application letters through their respective employers
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
- Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letters
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
- Application letters should be in Kiswahili or English.
- Application letters and documents should be Submitted in hard copies at IAA Main Campus at Njiro- Arusha Or sent through Email
- Applications which will not be channeled through proper Employers will not be accepted.
All applications should be directed to:
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798
Through email: [email protected] For More Inquiries Contact:
+255 272970232, +255 078689242, +255 758 147 181.
Deadline for applications is 23rd September 2020. At 04:00 PM