Milambo Co – operative Union Limited (Milambo CU Ltd) is vested with the duties of providing high quality services to all tobacco farmers within the two District Councils (Urambo and Kaliua), now is wishing to recruit highly motivated and dynamic staffs to fill in the following vacancies:-
Holder of Degree in Agriculture, Economics, Agro – economics or equivalent with relevant experience in operations for a minimum of three years in senior position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Chief advisor to the General Manager on all activities pertaining to production and operations.
- Head of department which deals with marketing, education and storage of farm production inputs.
- Plan and budget estimates on all operations and production functions of the Union.
- Plan and implement all procurement and logistics for Tobacco Farming and other related variety crops.
- Receiving and working on information regarding production, marketing and milling.
- Undertake performance planning and sign performance contracts.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by General Manager.
Salary: Good and reasonable salary.
Terms of Services: A three years fixed contract renewable on Mutual Agreements.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
All applicants must submit in hand written application letters accompanies with the following:
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae with complete addresses and e-mails of at least two referees.
- Age limit 25 years and above
- Application should reach the office not later than 25th February, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned. Electronically applications will not be considered.
The General Manager,
Milambo Co – Operative Union Limited,
P.O.BOX 186, URAMBO – TABORA.