HAZINA SACCOS LTD is a registered Savings and Credit Co-operative Society whose main objective is to mobilize savings from members and in return provide credit facilities. HAZINA SACCOS LTD would like to recruit competent employee to fill the following vacant posts.
POST: OPERATIONS MANAGER- ONE POST
He/she shall oversee the day-to-day operational functions of Hazina SACCOS Ltd. He/she will be responsible for branding and maintaining the positive image of Hazina SACCOS Ltd. He/she Will be responsible for growth of both savings value and members number, product development and Members retention in Hazina SACCOS Ltd. Further, is expected to explore more business opportunities to subsidize income to sustain the society at an affordable cost. Update and advise the General manager on daily business operation.
- Oversight and management of the day-to-day operational functions of the SACCOS.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and policies towards achievement of Hazina SACCOS strategic and operational objective.
- Assist the GM in formulation and implementation of policies and procedures to meet members expectations.
- Review operations reports and ensure compliance to policies, regulations and procedures.
- Coordinate, manage members complaints and act as the intermediary between the Hazina SACCOS management and Members.
- Oversee the functions of operations on daily basis.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
- Essential Skills/Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business field, post graduate in SACCOS management will be added advantage.
- Experience in SACCOS operations including mobilization and training
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity, Strategic thinking and results oriented.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- Good experience and knowledge in sales and marketing
ATTRIBUTES FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidate. Job application procedure
- Interested and suitably qualified Tanzanians should apply within two weeks after the first date of this advertisement. The application should include the following (soft copy);
- A well written application letter
- A detailed up to date CV.
- Copies of all academic and professional credentials to:
The Chairperson, HAZINA SACCOS LTD,
P.O. Box 9111
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Note: HAZINA SACCOS LTD is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam